Monday, January 2, 2017

Polar Bear Plunge 2017

NYE was a blast and I think we're still recovering. 5 Card Stud put on a great show and the dinner and company were wonderful!

Jimmy Butler dropped in 52 points tonight. He's having a great season so far. It's hard to believe this kid from Marquette fell so far in the first round for the Bulls to grab him.

Mango is up to 53 pounds. That's a 12 pound gain so I think the vet is right that she was much younger than they said at the Humane Society.

It's 40 and rainy the last couple days here in Milwaukee. Better than snow!

5000 people showed up to watch the Polar Bear Plunge in Lake Michigan yesterday with 500 participants, a record. I keep contemplating to do the plunge and this would have been a good year for it!

So far I'm keeping to my workout schedule. Then again, it's only day 2!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment