Sunday, December 4, 2016

It's Snowing

Today is the first real snow of the season and the Bears won! It's not more than an inch or so and it will be melted in a day or two but it's mucking up the roads and sidewalks.

Coco had his first futsal indoor game today and they lost pretty badly. He has a practice tonight also. He had three shots but none went in.

I picked up Coco's IPhone today to charge it for him. It has like 3 layers of gook on it, unbelievable!

My new desk arrived and we're putting it together. Not as smoothly as the directions say and I need a new dowel from the hardware store to put the last leg on.

I've been running everyday since the first. I'm a little sore but not too bad so far.

Krissy and I started watching the Netflix series Bloodline last night. So far it's been very good just as advertised and the Keys really shine in this series!

Off to the hardware store now, take care!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment