Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

 It was this day in 1984 that Doug Flutie threw his Hail Mary pass for a Boston College win. I'll always remember that day. I was on an airplane that was landing at Logan Airport in Boston and they announced it to the plane and everybody went crazy as they were from Boston. My friends and I were running a cross country race the next day and it's where I set my 10k personal best of 30:36!

Coco is over for the next week and we'll be leaving with Krissy for Illinois in a little bit for a trillion course dinner. They really do it big!

I keep hearing all these mattress commercials on television and a particular store advertises that they have no salesman at all to bother you. They really make a big deal about it and I wonder why I never realized how ruthless mattress salesman where!

I'm starting to feel a bit better about Trump. He's totally flip-flopped and just about everything he ran on. It's only a matter of time before his own party turns on him for not keeping a single promise besides perhaps one or two that will be marginalized.

Safe travels to all and enjoy this day especially and try not to argue about politics.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment