Tuesday, November 1, 2016

We Have A Game 7

A big game from the Cubs as they win 9-3 and go to a game 7 tomorrow in Cleveland. It doesn't get any better than that. I'm so into baseball and hanging on every pitch and talking to my homeboys back in Chicago that I haven't been following anything else. I'm so wrapped into this that the rest of the world could explode and I might not notice. When you've been waiting your entire life for an event and it's actually happening not much else seems too important. Go Cubs!

We had the last dog training class for Mango and she graduated. In fact, she did her trick in front of the class quite well and we were very pleased with her.

Coco is now signed up for an indoor soccer league on Sunday nights and twice a week training classes with a pro soccer coach. It's all soccer for him after the World Series which he watched with me tonight.

One more night for baseball and baseball being the center stage. I think it goes my way and we win the World Series. Here's to dreams coming true!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment