Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th

On January 4th every year I always think of how it will be 6 months from now to get me through the winter. I'm never disappointed as the 4th always turns out great.

Summerfest last night was magnificent. We saw the Wailers who put on a great show. None of the original members were in the band but Bob Marley would have been proud.

The earlier act that I wish we would have caught from the beginning was Tal Wilkenfeld. She's played with Jeff Beck and has an outstanding solo career. I definitely look forward to seeing her again someday.

Tomorrow is Stephen Marley and the Hollywood Vampires as my two favorites for Summerfest. After looking at the schedule this is the night I've been looking forward to.

Tomorrow morning at 6:30 am is Coco's crossfit training program. It's going to be fun once we wake up!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment