Friday, July 15, 2016

Steal The Cheese

Every month the local news reports a semi-truck of cheese getting stolen overnight and sold on the black market. This is the Cheese Capital. I moved her 15 years ago and I ate more cheese in the first two years here than I ate in my entire life. The average grocery store has a cheese section with hundreds of cheeses. You eventually get used to it but it was the first thing I noticed upon moving here. Apparently, cheese theft is a profitable crime!

The Cubs beat the Rangers today to start the second half of the season off right!

Coco made a youtube video for the St. Marcus cross-fit camp. The kid is in awesome shape and I can't wait for soccer.

Big trouble in Turkey as a military coup is currently under way and martial law has been declared. It's about a 50/50 split on the democratically elected government in Turkey much as it is here. You either like your guy or you don't. Coco and I are watching it on tv. I told him to put down the IPAD when history is happening right before your eyes!

A cold 60's today which seems bitter in July. We'll be going back to Bastille Days tomorrow night and it's supposed to be much warmer.

Stay safe out there!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment