Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hollywood Vampires

Oh what a show last night. The best one that I've seen in a long time. Right up there with the Stones last year. The big three for the Hollywood Vampires are Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry. My guy Alice is the ultimate frontman for these guys and Depp blends in just being one of the band members and not an international movie star. Joe Perry just flat out plays. I'd pay to see these guys again sometime. The show itself is a tribute to great musicians who died and the Vampires honor them with a great rendition of their songs. The complete band was terrific!

Seven Cubs made the All-Star game for next Tuesday. The whole infield was selected to start the game. I usually don't watch these type of games for any sport but I'll make an exception this time!

We had lunch with John and Angela at the new Harry's then cocktails at the Nomad. I'm still beat from a very late night after the concert and we have cross-fit training tomorrow and I have to be up at 6am.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment