Monday, February 9, 2015

Mondays Stink

Monday's have been boring and long lately. It seems like there isn't much to do on these cold monday nights. Maybe I'm just itching for spring and baseball season. Then May comes with playoffs for basketball and hockey. Well, St. Patrick's Day is five weeks from tomorrow so maybe I'll just start a countdown for my Irish friends.

Summerfest announced their 4th headliner and now there's 7 more to go then they will start filling in the side stages. Ed Sheeran is the latest act to join Keith Urban, Linkin Park and Florida Georgia Line. So far nothing that gets me too excited but I'm hearing rumors that the Zac Brown Band might be coming.

I caught a glimpse of the Grammy Awards highlights. It seems like Kanye West thinks he's running the show. Last year he ran on stage and grabbed the microphone because he was upset and this year he started to do the same thing before opening his big arrogant mouth which he did after the show.

Either he needs the attention like his wife or he's doing his best Justin Bieber imitation. Either way he's become a big embarrassment to Chicago!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment