Thursday, February 12, 2015

Surprise/ It's Fleetwood Mac

Krissy surprised me with two tickets to the Fleetwood Mac concert tonight at the Bradley Center. What a girl! Therefore, I'm typing like a madman on the laptop as the other computer looks like it needs some serious work. This is the classic lineup as Christie McVee has returned from an early retirement for this tour. I can't wait. It's one of the few bands from the 70's and 80's that I haven't seen and I have a large drawer of tickets stubs to prove it. This summer I want to sit down and make a list of who I have seen. I still have a few more out there that I still need to see. I'm praying Tom Petty comes to Summerfest this year. I'm still kicking myself for turning down an opportunity to have dinner with him and a handful of others for a benefit.

The temperature really dropped overnight. It was around 0 windchill. Ouch! But it won't last long and I'm hoping for another St. Patty's surprise.

I bought a Powerball ticket last night and was in a pool that had another 30 tickets. I seldom play unless it gets to be a huge jackpot. It's fairly well known that I'm the worst lottery player in the history of the world. I'm like a lottery jinx. I'm lucky to even get A number on my ticket drawn. Last night on all those tickets I had 5 total numbers. The lottery jinx continues but who cares. I'm going to see Fleetwood Mac with Krissy!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment