Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Frost Quake

Krissy slept through it but I heard all the racket. Initially, I thought a large truck was in the neighbor's driveway. It lasted about 30 seconds and I couldn't figure out what it was. The news reported that it was something called a Frost Quake where the sudden drop in temps cause a shattering sound in the ground water or something like. Today, I'm hearing it was possibly a sonic boom instead over the Milwaukee area. Whatever it was it was certainly loud.

Our back screen door broke. The locking mechanism was stuck inside the door frame so Krissy took the whole thing off. It looks nice leaning against the kitchen wall!

Coco is back and his luggage was lost with his coat inside it. He looked like a goof when I picked him up from school. He was swimming and came about 4 feet from a stingray while on vacation.. That's about 4 feet too close in my opinion.

It's the Powerball drawing tonight. I turned in my winning ticket the other night and naturally I let it ride. I have another two chances!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment