Friday, January 22, 2016

Combo Post

Well, it's after midnight and I have to leave for the airport at 430am. I haven't packed yet! Yikes!!

No problem, I made a list and washed clothes yesterday. It's a little bit tougher this time as it dips into the 40's at night and 70's during the day.

It's sad to report but the St. Marcus streak is over losing by 1 tonight. Tons of excuses for this loss. Their best player is minutes limited because he plays on the 8th grade team as a 6th grader. Their coach was absent for a conference and the fill in guy did the best job he could. It was a road game and the refs certainly weren't helping them. Four of the kids were crying pretty hard as it wasn't just a loss but their only loss in over 30 games. That's life and don't linger on the excuses but practice hard and get ready for the big tournament next weekend.

I have a sneaking suspicion that these two teams will meet again next week. I'll bet on my Mustangs to remedy the situation!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment