Thursday, January 7, 2016

Shades of Blue

The new Blacklist and the premiere of Shades of Blue were on television tonight. Blacklist has been my favorite show for a while as James Spader is just spectacular. Another of my favorites is the star of Shades of Blue. Ray Liotta is vastly underrated and the premiere was solid so I'll keep watching.

Luke Bryant has been announced as a headliner at Summerfest once again. He has a huge country following.

Yahoo announced they are laying off 10% of their workforce. The CEO will keep her salary intact though and I'm sure she will be running for President someday soon with all the answers just like Carly.

Nobody won Powerball last night. I might have to play Saturday as its approaching 700 million bucks!

Twenty thousand people showed up for a Donald Trump event in Vermont. The place only holds 1400 people so police were turning them away. I'm not sold that Trump is getting that much support. Everybody loves watching a train wreck. Charlie Sheen was packing them in just like this a couple years ago to! 

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment