Sunday, January 10, 2016

I Had The Powerball

I did get the powerball but unfortunately the powerball number 13 was the only number that I had. I'm historically the worst lottery player in the history of the world. But, I did win 4 bucks by having the powerball and nobody won the big prize. I informed Krissy that I'm going to let it ride!

It was 11 stinking degrees this morning and it didn't go much higher than that all day.

Coco texted me at 8am this morning from Puerto Rico. Then he face timed me this afternoon and gave me a 20 minute tour of Old San Juan which I've been to before. He gave a very nice tour and looked like he was having a great time.

Football games going on and Krissy feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully, it will warm up a bit and we'll have a great week!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment