Tuesday, October 11, 2016

5 Hour Game

What a great 5 hour, 13 inning playoff game tonight for the Cubs. Unfortunately they lost but it was a fun game to watch. Those West Coast games are always tough as it's 2am while I write this.

Tomorrow's game will be another good one. Coco has a conference playoff game then I have a dog training class for Mango. It's going to be a full day. It's win or go home for the Mustangs but I'm sure they will rise to the occasion as they carry a 9-3 record into the tournament.

I'm still feeling dirty from last night's debate. Totally disgusting. Since the primary debates Trump has brought the whole process further into the gutter and it turns off a lot of people. I never understand people who don't vote but after watching last night I kind of understand. They just want to wash their hands of the whole disgusting mess.

I've never missed a vote in my life. It started out not having a choice. If I wanted to live at home I had to vote. No pressure there!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment