Friday, October 14, 2016

From The Gipper To The Groper

It's been 36 years since the Gipper won the Presidential election and this one has gone so far down the gutter it isn't even funny anymore. I'm not sure why some people actually seemed surprised. This started way back in the primaries and was a name calling contest from the start into it morphed into a soap opera with the Trumpster being accused of a lot of things this week.

The Cubs start off their NLCS series tomorrow against the Dodgers. I can barely wait until the opening pitch.

Coco and I are still a bit down from the Mustangs semi-final loss yesterday. Still a great soccer season and they finished the season 10-4.

We still haven't turned on the heat yet but I'm thinking next week will be time.

Mango showing a lot of energy and it's time to go to bed. Well, everybody else sleep well I guess!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment