Sunday, October 11, 2015

Conference Championship

It's  been a busy weekend. Sorry no blog yesterday as I didn't gt home until 11pm. Woke up and took Coco to soccer practice then to the State Cross Country meet where he did ok for no running practices and wobbly legs from soccer. Then to Gary and Michelle's to watch the Cubs victory in a very interesting game. We also had a bonfire afterwards to cap off a nice night.

Today we have the conference championship soccer game at 2pm. Not bad for a 6th seed who came together in the second half of the season.

My picks today are Chicago, Cinn, Atl, Tampa, New Orleans, Balt, G.B, Buff, Arizona, N.E., Denver, NY Giants and San Diego. I lost Thursday's game.

The Chicago Marathon is today. Many years ago I finished 101st even though I cramped up and stopped 9 times in the last 6 miles.

The Cubs play again Monday with Jake Arrietta pitching. It's tied at 1 game a piece.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment