Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's Wine Season

Well, it's officially fall because it's cold enough again to drink red wine. Plus I'll be eating Coco Wheats here the next time I go to the store so that makes it official in my word. That's just the way I roll.

The plants will be coming in very soon also. I have no idea where but they will be placed but they will be coming in except for the ferns.

I was looking at new Cub hats on the internet today. They actually advertised a "vintage new era hat." How can a hat be vintage and new era at the same time? It was pretty cool though. I 'm looking for a tan desert hat with a strap and the Cubs emblem. I might have to wait for spring training.

I see expert Fox News commentator Wayne Simmons was arrested for basically impersonating CIA personnel. He put on his resume that he worked for the CIA for 27 years. It was all fabricated yet Fox News had him on as an expert blasting the military and administration with "expert" analysis. Fox News was quick to release a simple statement that he basically wasn't a paid contributor. So that makes a difference I guess. What a bunch of gutless bastards who can't say they screwed up. It makes you wonder what other idiots they have on that channel. Besides the most obvious ones naturally!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment