Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Go Cubs Go

It's win or go home in the one game playoff game between the Pirates and the Cubs. They had the second and third best records in all of baseball yet the played in the same division which the Cardinals won. Not the ideal situation but it is what it is.

We blew a fuse and I'm short on time so I'll post the Arizona pictures tomorrow. My anxiety over this fame is pretty high I'll be honest. I've been thinking about it all day. My prediction is a 4-1 win by the Cubs!

Krispy Kreme donuts are being carried by a coffee shop just down the street. They suddenly became my favorite coffee shop. Nobody loves Krispy Kreme donuts more than me. I experienced for the first time ever in Vegas. I knew it was something good when the line was 200 people long and running out the door.

Summerfest announced their first headliner already who happens to be Selena Gomez. Yep, I'll be  staying home that night as the place will be overwhelmed by teenie boppers.

Gotta go now. Game on!!!!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment