Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cubs Advance

Well, I predicted a 4-1 Cubs win but Jake Arrietta was even better than I thought he would be.  A great pitching performance.

As promised here's a bunch of vacation photos including the Cubs Mesa spring training facility taken last Friday!

Later





Mesa, AZ


My Guy Joe
Looking At The Field

Go Cubs!
Me and the puggle 


I am king of the world...

Me with our fantastic host, John



Our hostess and master margarita maker, Angela.
Yellow Margarita Delicious




Found a Bear's bar in Cave Creek

Arm wrestling a local in Cave Creek, AZ


Buffalo Chip Bar, a Packer bar

A light lunch in Cave Creek.



My Krissy


Bob Crane Murder Scene Scottsdale


Note the Funeral Wreath Still Hanging


A Very Good Beer
With local legend, Wayne T at Rusty Spur
 
 
Souvenirs! 

We Hiked the Whole Thing


What A View 35 Stories
Cactus On The Trail


Mexican Coffee 


Our Cactus, a little of the desert in WI. 


Coco's New Sign


No comments:

Post a Comment