Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tough Loss At Citi Field

It's ok. The Cubs lost the series opener to St. Louis also. It looked to me that this was the Mets best. If that's their best then the Cubs will win this series in 6 games.

We grilled out tonight after grocery shopping. Maybe the last one for the year. Bug left for her new home back with Joe and she will be missed. We'll still see her once in a while though.

The heat is on and the are plants inside. Next weekend we'll take the bamboo fence down and tarp everything up.

I'll do my football picks in the morning. I still have to add up my current results for the year as I've been a bit slow on checking my results.

One thing I would recommend though is dumping the delivery stocks like FedEx and UPS.  Apple, Amazon and Uber are all coming out with package delivery systems through private drivers like Uber uses. It won't put them out of business but it sure will cut down on profits. Many people think they won't make much of a difference. That's exactly what the taxi industry said when Uber came out!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment