Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Dog Shopping Finally

Krissy and I looked at dogs today. This is much tougher than buying a car. I don't really think I'm the one making it tough. After all, my last two dogs were bought as I went to buy a fish both times. Both of them were Labrador Retrievers. After the second one I gave up on my fish tank because I probably would have ended up with a third dog. They both lived to 17 and 15 respectively and they've been gone about 9 years now. I'm sure it will all work out.

Anyway, Coco caught a stomach flu from his sister but appears pretty strong tonight.

Trump is speaking in West Bend, Wisconsin as we speak. The crowd seems pretty mellow and I'm not sure why he came here. He's down in double digits in this state!

The Cubs are 3 outs away from completing a double header win and shutouts in both games none the less. This team is something else!

Getting up at 5am to take Krissy to spin so I'm hitting the hay.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment