Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hello Mango


We have a new arrival since Monday night. I've been so busy with Mango that I didn't get a chance to blog. She's a one year old Treeing Walker Coonhound. Just a sweet little 41 pound dog. They were raised down South to tree raccoons. She came to the Wisconsin Humane Society from a shelter in Tennessee. I can't say enough good things about the Humane Society and all four of our trips there. Anyways, she's adjusting nicely and seldom barks and I'm sure I'll be writing more about her. Krissy is working on getting her up the stairs as she seems a little weary of them.

I ended up in 30th place in my Olympic pool only 29 points behind the winner. It was a fairly tight pool and Cuba not doing much was the downfall of my picks.

I saw the Haboob in Phoenix on the news. It was a giant sandstorm that overtook the city for awhile. It looked massive on television.

Coco started 7th grade today. He has a nifty new haircut and a lot of high academic and soccer goals this year which he made all by himself. It's going to be a heckuva school for him!

Later


Mango




No comments:

Post a Comment