Monday, August 29, 2016

Gene Wilder

Milwaukee native Gene Wilder passed away today at the age of 83. That was his stage name but he grew up in Sherman Park and graduated from Washington High School. Young Frankenstein is one of my all-time favorite movies. He will be missed!

The Cubs are battling the Pirates as I write and down by a run in the 7th inning.

Coco started soccer practice today. A lot of running he said and there's 32 guys on the team.

Krissy and I watched the Roadies season finale today. Such a great series and I hope it comes back for another season. Fantastic stories by brilliant writers.

A sad day for our neighborhood last night. Less than a 100 yards from our house a man was stabbed to death. Things like this don't happen in our neighborhood. Apparently he was in an argument with someone he knew. Police haven't released a name yet. We slept through it as it happened around 1am. I must have been tired because I heard there were a ton of police and I don't sleep through much. It was very quiet in the neighborhood tonight. A little too quiet!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment