Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Kohler Andrae State Park

Krissy and I spent at the afternoon at Kohler Andrae State Park on Lake Michigan this afternoon. We haven't been there in a couple years. The water level is so high that most of the beach is now gone. A lot of rain this spring I guess. Still a great time!

Again with the Trump idiocy.  Trump is blasting Clinton for having the Orlando shooter's father sitting behind her at a rally. Trump says every candidate knows who is sitting behind them. As he was saying that very line he had a pedophile sitting over his shoulder. Poor Donny. Either a liar or stupid and maybe both! Some people say!!

The Cubs won again!! What a team!! Best record in baseball!!

I'm in 55th place in my Olympic pool. I'll make a big run before it's over. The gymnastic heavy countries are helping a  lot of people but they don't have any track or boxing countries. I have Cuba, Jamaica and Kenya. The marathon is the last event and Kenya could sweep.

I'm halfway through reading Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King. Such a good book by such a brilliant writer!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment