Thursday, August 25, 2016

Is It Election Day Yet

I'm not sure how much more of this election banter I can take. The majority of the ads haven't even hit yet and we have almost 11 weeks to go. Maybe we should follow the England model. The had a new Prime Minister in a matter of days!

More dog training with Mango. He just let me know she had to go out as I was writing. Now she just picked up her metal food dish and ran with it down the hardwood floor. Small steps. small steps!

No Cubs game today. Their magic number to clinch is 22 and it's still August.

Coco and I went to his fall sports mandatory meeting. It's the same exact stuff every sport season but as I explained to him you have to follow the rules and be a team guy. It didn't relieve the boredom but he understands!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment