Sunday, September 25, 2016

Goodbye Arnie Palmer

Arnold Palmer passed away today at the age of 87. Everybody liked Arnie. He's one of the few people that I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about. That's because he always carried himself with dignity and class and stayed above the fray. He was a legend who will be missed!

The Bears lost to the Cowboys but the offensive looked better. The defensive actually looked worse but they had a lot of injuries. Now it's nothing but young guys playing and that's fine by me. Let's see who can play. The Cubs went this route and they now have the best record in baseball!

Nile has a new shoe that has a memory chip and battery and ties your shoes for you. I love Nike. But I'll stick with the old fashioned shoes guys!

A big saturday night party at our friend Ronnie's house in the burbs. A wonderful time and a beautiful property. I'll be posting a picture of his closet tomorrow. It's that spectacular!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment