Sunday, September 11, 2016

Leaves Are Falling

It's starting to get chilly earlier and the leaves are just starting to fall a tiny bit. Plus I need socks at night so I know fall is around the corner.

My Bears lost in Houston after playing a strong first half. That's the way the season will probably go for them all year long!

Jenny and Joe brought Bug over to play with Mango. This was after we went to the dog park this morning. Plus they brought a homemade Key Lime pie. Thanks guys!

I saw my first Trump sign today being carried down Brady Street by a pedestrian. It wasn't flattering I'll tell you that. There's no way he's even close in Wisconsin.

Coco went to Great America today with friends. Hopefully, I'll never set foot in that place again. Way to crowded and long lines for rides is not my cup of tea.

An exciting weekend is over for me. A great new week to all my blog readers!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment