Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Pugs

Another nice December day. We drove to Illinois for a family gathering. Another great food day courtesy of Cindy and Joe!

We passed the new Amazon facility near Kenosha. It's empty on the inside but they sure built it fast. I'm not sure when it will be up and running but it's a massive facility. 

Gas prices are at five year lows around us. I didn't think we would see prices so low again.

The Bears lost again. Willie Young their best defensive player looks like he's out with a serious injury. That's the kind of season it's been.

Kristin is making reservations for New Year's Eve. I believe she has two sets and will cancel one of them. The NYE music schedule has been hard to find so we still have some final work to do. Frankly, I'm not much of a NYE person. Too much amateur hour for my liking.

Check out the photo of Pete and Frank. It's a dog eat dog world out there!

Later

Merry Christmas Amigo's

No comments:

Post a Comment