Monday, December 8, 2014

The Royal Visit

Another warm December day. I actually overheated a bit while running tonight. That doesn't happen often to me in the winter.

Jon Lester is expected to make a decision sometime tomorrow on where he will be playing. I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't choose the Chicago Cubs. They just signed Jason Hammel's today to bolster their rotation.

Brett Favre is back in Green Bay tonight to honor Bart Starr at tonight's game. He didn't leave on the best of terms but I hope the fans don't boo him. They were pretty bad for 20 years until Brett arrived in town.

Prince William and Princess Kate are in New York for a 3 day whirlwind visit. I'll never forget when Prince Charles married Diana. My mother was all excited and woke up very early and made breakfast before the 4am wedding CST. Believe me she wasn't the only one to do that. A look out our window and every house had some lights on!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment