Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SOA Finale

The end is tonight after 7 years of Sons of Anarchy. I've only watched the last 3 seasons but I'll be watching the first 4 seasons sometime soon. Kurt Sutter really put together a winning cast with superb writing for this show. I'll probably keep it taped and watch it together with Krissy this week as she's working tonight.

Not a bad December day and it hits upper 40's this weekend.

The Cubs traded two minor league prospects for All-Star catcher Miguel Montero. Still waiting for a Jon Lester announcement anytime now.

I took a couple more pics of the 833 East Michigan  project. They've made a lot of progress the last month on the 18 story building. For some odd reason I check it out almost everyday!

Later
833 E Michigan 
Coming along

No comments:

Post a Comment