Thursday, December 11, 2014

Who Likes Uber?

I see where Key West has Uber now and the cab companies are complaining. The cabs are almost not needed on the island as it's easy to walk everywhere. Especially when you want to see something on every block.

Krissy and I used it in Milwaukee for the first time about a month ago and it was cheaper and faster than a cab. On New Year's Eve it's virtually impossible to get a cab at all. It's at least an hour wait.

Dinner was old school tonight. I wanted a hearty meal but made due with toasted cheese and a salad. Krissy bought a Hotel Metro groupon today and we might use that this weekend.

I saw gas prices as low as 2.54 yesterday. Oil prices have dropped to 61 bucks a barrel. I'm not sure if it will go much lower but at least hang around for a while please.

St. Marcus has another game tomorrow night. They are 1-0 this year and 12-0 last year. They've never been beaten but are playing a team tomorrow that they've never played before. I can't wait. Bring it on!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment