Monday, December 22, 2014

Joe Cocker RIP

It's been a rainy day but still better than snow. I'm a bit under the weather but fighting it hard. The only thing I haven't tried is my grandma Kiner's remedy right before bedtime. A shot of whiskey!

The night's still young but I best finish my blog before I get to the remedy.

I heard our good friend Justin was in a car accident but luckily wasn't hurt. Such a good guy and a heck of a mover as well!

I caught part of the Kentucky-UCLA basketball game the other day. Kentucky looks like an absolute world beater.

Legendary bluesman Joe Cocker passed away today. He played at Woodstock and made a name for himself. How he isn't in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is an absolute shame. Thanks for the memories and great music Joe. Your resume speaks for itself!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment