Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Great Buffett Weekend

What a great Jimmy Buffett weekend with Steve and Holly. The weather was perfect until it rained slightly Sunday morning.

On Friday we hung around the Snug Harbor campsite with a ton of other Buffett fans. The concert itself was stellar I thought.

The tailgate party before the show is so hard to put into words. So, we took a lot of photos. I left out the R rated photos and there was a lot of them!

I didn't even get a chance to sneak a beer into the venue like I always do for fun. We drank it all.

On our way back home this morning we stopped at Alpine Valley so I could take a photo with the sign. As I looked up the venue road I could see two guys walking down the road carrying blankets over their shoulders looking pretty wore out. I have no idea who they are. It looked like they found a place to sleep after losing track of their party or something. I'm sure there is a great story behind it. I could only smile and wonder "what would Jimmy Buffett think?" Probably a night very well done guys. Kudos to both of you!

Later


Front Gate Day After


Tiki Bar




Us


Holly


Just Off The Bus



Foam Party
Dancing
Costume Shot
Wow


Imported Sand


Gorilla
Another Wow


Mr. Glitter

Parking Lot



Snug Harbor Bar
Calm Before The Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment