Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bridge Of Spies

I just commented the other day that I haven't seen Tom Hanks in a movie for quite a while. Then, I see a commercial for 'Bridge of Spies' starring Tom Hanks. The previews looked great. Comes out in October I believe. Definitely a must see for the Oriental Theatre.

[Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford passed away today at the age of 84. I really enjoyed his Monday Night Football broadcasts.

We went grocery shopping at the new Meijer store today. Very crowded. Krissy also bought a new air mattress for camping as it was a great price. Eighteen inches deep. That should help the old back some.

The Cubs completed their 4 game sweep of the Giants today. Man, something special is starting to happen at Addison and Clark this summer!

My best job at grilling perhaps ever today. A couple steaks, baked potato, bone-in chicken and boneless chicken. Every single piece came out great. Now I'm stuffed!

Have a great start to your week!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment