Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Custom Forms For Everyone

I read an interesting article about Buzz Aldrin and was surprised that he, along with fellow astronauts Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins had to fill out a customs form when they returned from the moon. It's not like they could pick up some cheap cigars and booze on their trip!

I'm feeling under the weather a bit today. Possibly allergies I'm told. I was fine for 4 days in the middle of the woods but get sick with allergies as soon as I return to the city. Yikes!

A big welcome to Portugal and Hungary as they become the 39th and 49th countries to visit the blog. Thank you so much.

The Cubs were rained out last night in their quest for a playoff berth. They are shutting out the Pirates late in the game as I type.

I watched "The Legend of Mick Dodge" today on cable. It's about some man who lives in the woods and dropped out of society 25 years ago. Kind of a boring show although I was impressed that he could walk so well in the forest without shoes. Today's episode he was kind of boring as he looked for his lost dog. I probably won't watch it again although I did notice he seemed to be allergy free in the middle of the woods just like me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment