Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Real Debate

It's nice to see some civility in debates and it happened in Milwaukee tonight. No name calling, no arguing with moderators because you don't like the questions. Just an old fashioned debate to talk about the issues.

Milwaukee was on fire tonight with heavy traffic at UWM the host of the debate and downtown with the Bucks game. 

Two weeks and a day before we leave for Arizona. I went to CVS to buy some stuff for the trip. With it 18 degrees as a high and more cold coming I can't wait to get out of town.

Seeing two spring training games will be a real treat. High expectations are upon my Cubbies this year. Winning more than 97 games and going to the World Series is the goal and I think they are up to the task.

Coco looking better after his illness and I'm liking his chances of playing in his soccer game this sunday!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment