Saturday, February 13, 2016

Perfect Scallops

Another great Valentine's dinner at Bosley's on Brady. I had the scallops and Krissy had the brown sugar salmon. I've had a lot of scallops over the years but these were the most perfect scallops EVER!  Just great with a wonderful risotto and a couple calypso coffee drinks.

We only reached a high of 11 degrees today. I did notice that people are doing the costume thing now for Valentine's Day. I noticed it on NYE Eve and of course Halloween. Someone explained to me today that the 20 something generation is so used to elaborate costumes for events that it will keep expanding. Judging by today I think she is right. No harm no foul. Being festive is the new cool I guess and it's thoroughly entertaining.

Happy Valentines Day to all.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment