Friday, February 12, 2016

Treehouse Masters

We're back to single digits again and the windchill is dropping as the wind whips up. The warm up starts on monday and it can't gt here soon enough.

A big welcome to Syria as they viewed my blog today. Considering what you are going through over there I am extremely honored and I wish peace comes your way soon.

I watched the greatest show on Animal Planet today with Coco called Treehouse Masters. It's amazing what that Nelson guy can do. These are total liveable houses high up in the trees with bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens. It doesn't take him long to come up with a design and his vision of what it will look like is really amazing. I'm building a fort/shed this year in our backyard and I'm feeling totally inspired!

I heard God's Own Drunk on the radio this morning. It's a song that Jimmy Buffett sang but then was sued over it by some guy named Buckley I believe. Jimmy couldn't sing the song in concert for a while so it gave him inspiration for a new song. The Lawyer and the Asshole!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment