Monday, February 15, 2016

The Hollywood Vampires

A mining company found a 20 million dollar diamond that is flawless and pure white. It's about the size of a credit card! Needless to say, the mining company that found it saw their stock price soar 30 percent.

We're watching the Grammy Awards tonight. The Eagles played with Jackson Browne singing Take It Easy in a touching tribute to Glenn Frey.

Adele was great as usual. Alabama Shakes is a goofy ass looking band but I wouldn't mind seeing them at Summerfest if they came as they sure can play.

Lady Gaga paid a tribute to David Bowie. I didn't like it that much. It reminded me of a mediocre Vegas lounge show which I've seen many.

Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp as the Hollywood Vampires played a great tribute to Lemmy of Motorhead. An excellence performance!

I also liked the very end with Pitbull. The guy just entertains me for some reason and I really don't know why. A very confident dude that's for sure!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment