Friday, February 5, 2016

Pacing Myself

For some reason I'm so tired tonight and we have a fundraiser tomorrow night to attend so I'm staying in. Coco has strep throat as the nurse at school sent him home today. 

Another solid jobs report and the typical assortment of characters coming out of the woodwork to scream that the sky is falling. It gets really old and this whole campaign for President is getting old very very fast.

I don't know if I've ever seen a candidate as low down dirty as Ted Cruz. He's just a despicable human being and I wish he would go back to Canada where he's from and stay there!

I'm not even sure what the fundraiser is for tomorrow night but all our friends will be there so I can't wait!

Going to bed. Stay safe out there you Friday night animals!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment