Friday, June 6, 2014

School Is Out For Summer

I picked up Coco from school at noon. He's done for the year. It's hard to believe he'll be in fifth grade in the fall. Time really flies. Four more years and we'll have to pick out a high school.

The Cubs took University of Indiana catcher Kyle Schwarber with their first pick. He looks like quite the left handed power hitter.

Jazz in the Park was absolutely packed last night and vendors galore. When you have a long hard winter like we did, people will flock to the first nice weather event.

It's the 70th anniversary of D-Day. It looked like a very nice remembrance ceremony on the news. The youngest any living veteran from that battle could be today is 88 years old. Such a great generation.

Well, I had better cut this short right now. I'm in the middle of staining the back deck and I have some trim work to do. Good thing I was working barefoot as my feet are covered in grayish stain. Please, everyone do me a favor. Enjoy your friday afternoon more than me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment