Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hoverboard

I was going to buy Coco a Hoverboard for his birthday in January then I see where the batteries are exploding and burning down houses so it looks like I'll be shopping for something different now.

The Cubs are making a hard push for Jason Heyward. A tremendous young player and the free agent market isn't very strong next year so it looks like the Cubs are trying to strike while the iron is hot.

It was 17 years ago that the Space Station was launched and set up in orbit. Since then hundreds of people have been in it. I will never be one of them. I've never had a desire to go into space or go scuba diving. I like to breathe naturally I guess. I've skydived twice in my life. Believe me, I was breathing just fine hoping on the way down that it wouldn't be my last breathe.

We hit 57 degrees today but a terrible wind storm brewed up later in the afternoon. I'm not complaining though. Unseasonably warm is certainly an understatement.

Happy hour at Spitfire tomorrow for Krissy's work. If you can find me there I'll buy you a drink!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment