Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I Stepped In It

Yep, I stepped in dog crap this evening and I'd like to give a big shout out to the idiot who didn't pick it up. The shoe part wasn't that hard to clean up but unfortunately I was in the Jeep before I noticed it. What a mess!

Bo Ryan won his last basketball game and promptly retired. He was coming off 2 Final Four appearances in a row but this team wasn't nearly as good this year. He was planning on going the entire year then walked it back and talked about next year. I guess he felt it was time and a mighty fine career at the University of Wisconsin so congrats on going out with a win.

The Federal Reserve Bank finally raised rates a quarter point. This should be the start of some gradual increases after 8 years of low rates. Rates are still historically low so don't panic my friends!

We went shopping at the mall tonight. Not too crowded. I'm thinking a lot of people are online shopping this year. If not then you might want to panic about that!!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment