Thursday, May 21, 2015

Coco Is Back

Coco returned from his Discover America trip earlier this evening. He looked tired. Although somewhere along the route he was able to buy himself a nifty new basketball. I missed him a lot.

Carrie Underwood has been announced as a headliner at Summerfest. That leaves one more for July 4th and they actually don't have anyone signed yet. A lot of bands turned that date down for logistic reasons.

They dug up a bomb from a riverbank in Cambodia that was used in the Vietnam War. There's probably a few more out there. They still find some in Germany from World War II.

My book is starting to progress. I won't jinx myself but getting it done by June 22nd is going to be tough but not impossible.

The Blackhawks are down 2-1 after the second period. Hopefully they will score 2 goals to win it in regulation. Another overtime game would be tough! I'm still tired from Tuesday's game!!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment