Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Foggy Mother's Day

Yep, it's 40's and foggy in Milwaukee today. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

We spent the day at the Guthries grilling out a terrific spread. This was on top of all the good eats last night in Jackson getting ready for the big community rummage sale.

We watched Bug last night for a while. She's a beauty of a dog. Now I'm looking hard for one!

The Bulls lost a tough game on a last second shot by LeBron James. I expected nothing less. He won't go down quietly that's for sure. It's tough to grill out and watch NBA playoff games at the same time. I alwaya make it work though!

Later

Krissy and I w/ the hostesses, Christy and Kelly! Nice job ladies

Gary and I 

Jello shot-many, many jello shots...

Nice spread

I got a chair and a beer. It's all good

Great seats

We won!

Michelle and Krissy 

Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment