Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Paid Salute

I didn't really believe my ears when I heard it or my eyes when I read it. 14 NFL teams took taxpayer money to honor soldiers at their games. Stupid on both sides. Stupid for the armed services to offer the money and stupid for the teams to accept it. Is it really an honor if somebody has to pay for it? The Chicago Bears were not one of the teams to accept money I'm glad to say. I won't point fingers to the north but you can look up the teams yourself!

Coco called last night. He's having a marvelous time on his trip. They are visiting Devils Lake State Park where we will be camping later this year.

An oil pipeline ruptured spilling 21,000 gallons of oil into the Pacific Ocean. It happens all the time so lets just keep building them and getting rid of even more regulations.

The Hawks are up over Anaheim 2-1 midway thru the 2nd period. They need this game to tie the series and bring it back to Chicago for a big weekend of hockey. Lets go Hawks, my salute is free!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment