Monday, May 11, 2015

Tough Luck Tom

The NFL suspended Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for 4 games and took away a first round pick from the team for deflating footballs and lying about it. Maybe that will knock some of the cheesy smile off his face for once.

George Zimmerman was involved in another gun related incident, his fourth since he was acquitted of murder. Just an unfortunate soul always in the wrong place at the wrong time I'm sure.

Jimmy Buffett gave the commencement speech at the University of Miami over the weekend. A hugely successful person in so many ways. An excellent choice!

We had car trouble last night but apparently it's fixed now. Seems to be going thru a lot of oil for some reason.

Speaking of vehicles, I saw an advertisement for the new Jeep Renegade. Very sharp my friends.

I have the top of a pineapple from yesterday. Apparently, you can grow a new one from the top so I'm going to give it a shot. We have so many extra pots around here I might as well give it a go.

Summerfest still has 2 more headliners to announce. I spoke with an advertising person over there and they assured me they have them signed up already, just no announcement yet. No worries, I'm sure it will be someone I like and I can munch on my new pineapple on my walk down there!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment