Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cinco De Mayo

It's a rainy day. No let up until at least 6pm with temps in the 40's. The warm up starts Thursday though with temps close to 80!

Happy Cinco De Mayo to everyone. If you don't have plans tonight head out for at least a margarita or two and support the local economy which always needs a shot in the arm on Tuesdays.

I'm still revved up about the great Bulls win last night! The Hawks play again tonight.

I found this bartender award at a large antique store in Milwaukee. I didn't buy it the first time I saw it even though I wanted to for a mere 9 bucks. So, I went over there yesterday and bought it with my Kentucky Derby winnings.

I've researched it a bit. It's possible that it belonged to legendary Hall of Fame bartender Bobby Batugo who was from the Phillipines and born in 1906. He was like a bartender to the stars and won tons of awards. I'm still doing some research on this gem as it sits on my dresser. Strange, the man rarely drank himself.

Later
Bartender Trophy
Looks a Bit Like John Wilson
42 Years Old

No comments:

Post a Comment