Thursday, November 12, 2015

Baseball Winter Meetings

Today was a slow day in Milwaukee and apparently with the Cubs at the baseball winter meetings. Come on Cubs, sign a big free agent pitcher so we feel better because we are already looking forward to next year.

Cold and real windy today. No snow so I'm fine with it.

I was writing yesterday and listening to the Genesis documentary they play on cable once in a while. They really did have a string of hits in the 80's seldom matched by anybody. MTV really put them on top because they were already a theatrical band especially when Peter Gabriel was part of it. I've seen Gabriel solo and Genesis in concert. Both were fantastic shows.

I cooked a ribeye in my skillet for Krissy and I for dinner. It's not quite the same as grilling outside but I can blacken one up pretty good in my cast iron skillet.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment