Monday, November 23, 2015

Dixie Chicks

The Dixie Chicks are going on a large 2016 tour. Not a lot of Midwest dates but I did see the period of Summerfest was completely empty so who knows. They are the biggest selling all female band of all time.

Adele had her new album have a giant sales weekend. I think I might buy this one myself. if she comes into the area I will be looking for tickets.

Happy Birthday to Angela and my Dad. I won't tell anyone your ages. At least not in print!

It's the Bears-Packers game on Thanksgiving night! I can't wait!!

Unfortunately it looks like there's only 3 Northern White Rhinos left in the world as one was put down this week. 

We bought this huge block of solid caramel at the German Christmas celebration at the Pabst Brewery on Saturday. I can't quit eating it!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment